Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Game Tatts His Kids On His Leg..So You Know It's Real

Rapper The Game showed off his newest ink recently.  The tattoo lover tweeted pics of his brand new tattoos of his 3 kids' faces, all done by Kat von D.  Pics inside...

 

So he'll never forget what his kids--daughter Cali Dream and sons Harlem & King Justice--look like, Game tatted their faces on the outside of his leg.

He tweeted pics of tattoo artist Kat von D putting her skills to use:

Faces on body parts creep me out.  But I guess the sentiment is sweet.  He tweeted his version of a Rick Ross lyric:

“Tat my kids on me so you know it’s REAL!.  @TheKatVonD is the nicest tattoo artist PERIOD!!!”

Kat put together this video:

 

And said, "I was tattooing @thegame and everything was going smoothly until THIS happened...!"

And Game tweeted this pic today of him and his son in hoodies saying, “Me & my son rockin our hoodies this morning.. #TrayvonMartinRIP ... George Zimmerman... We got our eyes in you !!! #JusticeWillBeServed”

Well isn't that special....

Game is working on his new album F.I.V.E.: Fear Is Victory’s Evolution.

Source: http://theybf.com/2012/04/13/the-game-tatts-his-kids-on-his-legso-you-know-its-real

Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears Brittany Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment